Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ho Hum

I go in for bloodwork tomorrow. I'm not sure when I'll get to find out the results... I'm not even entirely sure what they are testing for... I know we're going to check my progesterone levels, which doesn't seem productive considering we're reasonably sure I've not ovulated this month. (Last month would have been better b/c we thought I'd ovulated, but we weren't trying....) I think our NP also wants to check my thyroid, which was fine a year ago. In addition, I'm pretty sure they are going to look at some of my other hormone levels.... I don't actually have any high hopes for anything they find. I don't think we're going to be getting any newsflashes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got my b/w results in about a week, but i think my MW had them sooner. honestly i forgot about them and she informed me of the results when i called in after my first u/s week. this is to say, it does not take too long...gl

Carey said...

I think it's good to keep checking levels... things can change and it's better to stay on top of this stuff.

Something to consider - have you thought about changing donors? It might make a difference. I've heard that after 3-5 good cycles (well timed, etc), if you aren't preg then you should switch.

Good luck to you!!!!