Friday, February 9, 2007

As luck would have it....

The predicted dates for the IUI will be Wednesday the 21nd and Thursday the 22rd. I have to leave for Chicago on Thursday afternoon. They were thinking a late afternoon Wed insemination and a late Thurs insemination. This means I may not be present for one of them..... :( I have a meeting at 4 in Chicago so have to leave no later than noon. We are just thinking that we will be successful with the first insemination and the one I might not be able to be there for is just insurance!!!

The timing of this stuff really stinks. It seems like we can't catch many breaks. S's cycle looks great for Jan with no med help and that is good news. What I want to know though is why oh why can't the timing just be one day earlier? I am not willing to skip this month and would rather have a BFP (Dad, that means a big f***ing positive pregnancy test) than be at the insemination. Afterall....it's already taking a village.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed that the first one is the winner!

Anonymous said...

My goodness! I'm glad you defined BFP for me. Now, when I pray for wonderful, successful, happy baby results this week I will be sure to use the correct terminology......Big f***king Positive pregnancy test. God, are you listening? Get on this BFP right away.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the BFP. May the gods (and whomever/whatever else it takes) be with you and YRP (That is Your Reproductive Parts.)! I'll be thinking of you and praying with you this week. Love always. Dad