Friday, January 12, 2007

Roots

There just doesn't seem to be anything more comforting to me than thinking about spending time with S and my dad. He is due to arrive, here in gloomy looking Madison, in a few hours. I can't wait. He always brings warmth, happiness, and love with him.

A lot of people tell me about how their mothers bring this intrinsic peace to their lives and how moms mean home. Well mine comes with my dad. He is the rock that I bounce my feelings, sorrows, and joys off. I'm really looking forward to seeing him.

As for S and I, we have had many downs this week and are on the rise to more ups. Monday's disappointments, we are trying to accept and move on. We have appointments with our NP on Wednesday and one with the IVF clinic on Thrusday. We have already started the discussion about how many embryos to transfer. Yikes!!!! Watch out quadruplets!

No comments: