- Thank you notes from Christmas (finally!!)
- Mailing a few parcels (and above-mentioned notes)
- Filling out paperwork for the legal baby stuff coming up
- Going through our stack of mail & papers and separating into important/keep v. throw it away
- Put up the new light in the nursery, re-attached wall plates, patched a hole in the wall
- E shoveled the driveway (AGAIN!!)
- Signed up for "the art of baby-wearing" and "cloth diapers 101"
We also managed to do a few fun things:
- Watched Oceans 13
- Watched The Queen
- Had a nice Sunday brunch
- Took Gladys to the dog park and on a few nice walks
Next weekend, we actually have social plans. Yahoo!! I hope we've not forgotten how to be fun! I also start my prenatal yoga this week, and I am truly looking forward to it. I've never taken any yoga classes before, so this will be a brand new experience. I'm hoping the class will re-invigorate my motivation for exercise. Walking the dog in the dark, damp cold just doesn't do it for me. My cold has also finally receded, so I will be up for starting water aerobics and swimming this week. (It may have been an excuse, but I could not imagine getting anything positive out of swimming when not able to breathe on my own.)
I feel like the holidays are truly behind us and we are now focusing on getting things in order for when Tot arrives. I can feel my anxiety and excitement rising every time I think about him. We're conceivably just 4 months away!!