Wednesday, October 10, 2007

10 weeks: updated

That is it! We are taking the dive. We have the call in to get the ultrasound. We are sick of not ever seeing anything and not having any proof (other than a tired wife) that there is a baby. Our MW is not really the biggest fan of the idea of an ultrasound but then again, she didn't have the bad dreams I had last night about the baby being lost. She also did try to get pregnant for two years! Well, she isn't really all that negative Nelly about the ultrasound but we are all the demanding Donna about getting it now! SHOW ME THE TOT!

On the other note, S mentioned in the last post that the MW gave us some new things to consider and that she was leaving it up to me to post about. I'm still working on figuring out my own perspective on it and will share soon.


UPDATE:
We have an appointment for an ultrasound on Oct. 24.

11 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I'm glad that you are doing it.
If anything it will give you peace of mind and a picture of the baby to post on your blog :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely get an u/s! It's worth the piece of mind, believe me ;-)

Anonymous said...

that's right E! tell the MW if she doesn't schedule the u/s you're going to give her the business! ;) oh wait, can you "give the business" or is it just S? please advise. ~C

Keri said...

Me too! Me too! I vote for the u/s. You'll find out everything is perfect and then you can go the rest of the way without fear.
Plus, I'm with KJ, I want to see her!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*G* said...

Don't forget the VHS tape/camera!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, yes -- I'd have to have one! How could you NOT want to see the beautiful baby?!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are sorting out the u/s and figuring out what makes all of you comfortable. Love to you all and whisper to the tiny tot to smile in the pictures and mouth "grandpa". Dad

tbean said...

hooray! great idea! can't wait to read all about it!

MaMaMia said...

Ok, I LOVE Grandpa!! He is the sweetest!
Horray for the ultrasound! Can't wait to see the tot! (

Dr. Grumbles said...

Good luck with the ultrasound!