Monday, May 7, 2007

I can't think of a title for today's post

We're surviving the TWW just fine... Strangely, it's kind of been pretty easy b/c I don't think we have too much hope this time around (we're not hopeless or anything... it's just that expectations aren't running super-high.)

My temp has risen again and is seemingly staying elevated, although, it's not as high as it has been in recent months. Not sure why that is. Not sure why any of it is, really. So, we're sticking with believing that I ovulated on CD 13, which would be a first in my lifetime. BFD (Before Fertility Drugs), I ovulated around CD19, if at all, so.... anyways, we'll test at the end of this upcoming weekend unless AF makes an appearance before then.

We've been enjoying our TWW, actually. Not so much because it's the TWW, but because we've been quite busy this week. E's preparing for her annual conference and I've been trying to get all my ducks in a row before starting my new job next week. We also had a social-packed weekend: E's softball game (I'm the newly appointed O-fficial scorekeeper!) on Friday night, and then a small Cinco de Mayo dinner party. Yesterday we dragged a bit, but we did manage to send gifts to those whose weddings we cannot attend as well as fit in a long game of tennis. We finished off the weekend w/ a large pitcher of non-alcoholic mojitos ( YUMMY!!) and a good game of dominoes. Ahhh, the weekend.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend! Fingers still crossed...

MaMaMia said...

So jealous of the tennis game! Sending good thoughts!!!

Keri said...

Sounds wonderful! - the excercise, the drinks and the dominos!

xo!

Anonymous said...

Non-alcoholic mojitos? Where's the recipe? Yum-yum...glad to hear things are going well, and that you're both getting out to enjoy the weather! Still keeping fingers crossed!!

Anonymous said...

There are so many non-alcoholic versions of alcoholic drinks...how did I never know this?