Thursday, November 29, 2007

Mind the Gap, Please

What is wrong with this world. Why can't companies and people ever learn to laugh at themselves!

The voice over lady for the London Tube was fired this week for mocking the tube and those that ride it on her personal website. I think they could have used some of them in a quirky fun ad campaign! I personally like the one about American tourists!

Check 'em out!

Really her whole website is full of fun and entertaining work avoiding activities!

2 comments:

Alissa said...

You have got to be joking, she got fired for that? It's hilarious!

La said...

I love the one about being crammed into the bloody tube train. I lived in England for 4 years and the binge drinking...is so very true. I spent many nights at the pub. Drinking age in England 16....Driving age in England 18....GO FIGURE.