Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Not much to report here

I think E and I are starting to believe it. Of course, it's still VERY early. My tiredness quotient has increased exponentially in the last few days. I'm now exhausted all day long - lucky to have a good morning. And, here, it sounds like I'm complaining. I'm not - it's just that the exhaustion is very real. I'll take it, if it means baby... I just wish I could be a bit more productive at work. Other than that, the nausea that creeps up is kept well at bay with a few crackers here and there. Not too bad at all. I do need to avoid Mili.o's sandwiches, though. I'm not the biggest fan anyways... now, seemingly even less so.

6 comments:

Dr. Grumbles said...

I think fatigue is the one symptom that everyone gets at some point. Hope you manage to keep up at work! Good luck with the pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear things are progressing smoothly! We are soooo happy for you both (or, shall I say, all three of you)!

Keri said...

I'm happy that you're sick & tired :) Is that bad to say? Keep those symptoms coming girl!

Hip, Hip...HOO - Ray!

Anonymous said...

To: Sara
From: Carolyn
RE: Milio's boycott

Dear Sara,

I would strongly advise you not to swear off a restaurant's entire menu. You never know, they could suddenly fall under new management and start making fantastic subs. Then you would really miss out.

If you calculate the through put on that, you will see my point.

Please advise.

Carolyn
C&C Music Factory, Inc

Anonymous said...

Gladys and I have a recipe for exhaustion where ever/whenever tiredness strikes....lie down, roll over, sigh deeply and let someone...hopefully Erin, in your case...scratch behind your ears. Works everytime. Good luck. Thinking of you both. Dad

Unknown said...

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you both! One great tip I got when I was pregnant and really sick is ginger hard candies- you can get them a maternity stores. They made me feel a lot better.
Take Care,
Dani