War has commenced, and so far we are satisfied w/ our progress... it is a gory undertaking, but hopefully we will have enough success that future wars will not be necessary. I will spare the details, let us just say that many beetles now rest in peace. Good point, E & M, we may be attracting neighborhood pests...we may have to change strategies. Any other suggestions out there?
Our TWW is going by rather quickly, for some reason - I'm guessing it's the insane schedule we never cease to keep. We were quite disappointed with our BFN, but hope has not yet exited the building; however, she is on her way out. AF should be here tomorrow if history will be repeating itself.
This week promises to keep us entertained.
- Tonight E has a commitment, and I will be spending the evening finishing my quilt for my class on Wednesday.
- Tuesday will be more of the same in addition to some laundry in anticipation for our big trip.
- Wednesday, I will be spending some time with some new work friends (bad timing for me, but so important to form good relationships with coworkers) while Erin packs the car.
- Thursday night, E has kickball (the most ridiculous game on earth), and I believe Angiebabe will be coming over to give me a cut and color. (Everyone should have an Angiebabe, she is the BEST we've ever had!)
- Friday we leave for MICHIGAN!
We are spending Friday night at E's dad's house. He will be taking care of Gladys while we are at Michigan Womyn's Music Festival where our dearest friends are getting hitched. Before we head out, we will also have a chance to see one of my sisters and her family. Yes, it's action packed, but it will be a fantastic week!