Friday, August 3, 2007

We're going home

"Home", of course - to those that have been there before - refers to MichiganWomyn's Music Festival. This will be my 4th or 5th time, and this will be Erin's 6th or 7th! (I can't remember.)

We are going to celebrate next week Saturday with our friends C & C, who will be having their ceremony while we are there. Congratulations, ladies!

We are leaving tonight to spend the weekend with family before hitting the woods for nearly 7 days. Have a great week, and we will write and comment when we return! If you're going to be there too, look for the rainbow pinwheel - that's our campsite!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously jealous of you guys. Have a fantastic time. We'll miss you!

Keri said...

Have an amazing time! & do tell the details when you get home.

Be safe!

Anonymous said...

Something tells me there might be more than one rainbow pinwheel around those parts... :-) Have fun!

Unknown said...

I'm so envious of you guys - you get to see Dar! Oh how I adore her.

Kim aka Mommy said...

We ditto Vee. SO jealous! Have a great time and take lots of pics! Can't wait to hear all bout it.

Carey said...

Have a great time!! :)

bleu said...

It is one of my few regrets that I never got to go. When I was finally ready and able to go I had Bliss and could never not have him with me 24/7 so it is not a possibility now.
Have a blast.

Amanda said...

OMG, i am soooo jealous! We live so far away, we have never made it to that awesome event. Have a GREAT time!

Anonymous said...

Yee-hawwwwwwwww!!

And huge congrats to C&C!

Holly said...

Hope you two are having a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!

Melody said...

So so so jealous. I've only been once and have been trying to get back for the last 3 years. Hope you're having a lovely time!

Keri said...

Alright! Time to come home already! I want to know what you saw - who you saw - when you saw it!

I hope you had a great time.